Ancillary studies proposals are defined as projects that involve the collection of new data or biological specimens directly from DFC participants or from DFC Investigators and/or the analyzation of existing DFC data or biological samples. For more information about ancillary projects, please contactDFC-Ancillary.Study-Committee@umich.edu.
If you are a researcher and would like to collaborate with the DFC on an ancillary project, please click hereto download a copy of the DFC Ancillary Application.
Ancillary Study Documents
- Ancillary Policy Document
- Ancillary Data Request Form
- Ancillary Specimen Request Form
- Ancillary Proposal Application Document
DFC Study Information
- DFC-001: CMYC: Predictive and Diagnostic Biomarkers for Diabetic Foot Ulcers – c-myc and phosphorylated glucocorticoid receptor
- DFC-002: TEWL: Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) as a Predictive Marker for Diabetic Foot Ulcer (DFU) Recurrence
- DFC-003: Biorepository: Adjunct collection of additional biorepository data from patients enrolled in DFC trials
Click here for more information on the DFC studies.
For any general DFC study inquiries, please contact DFC-DCC-PM@umich.edu.